ATF Dexron 6
ATF Dexron 6 is a high performance, synthetic blend oil that meets the stringent requirements of GM’s DEXRON VI specification and provides warranty protection for 2006 and newer GM vehicles. It also gives improved performance in older GM vehicles, wherever DEXRON is specified.
ATF Dexron 6 provides warranty protection for 2006 and newer GM vehicles.
ATF Dexron 6 meets the requirement of :
|General Motors’ DEXRON-VI||X|
Features and Advantages :
- Extended fluid life
- Advanced oxidation and thermal stability
- Optimized frictional properties that provide smooth gear shifting during low temperature operation and prevent transmission vibration.
- Outstanding resistance against sludge and deposit formation
- Excellent anti-wear protection which contributes to extended transmission life
- Outstanding low temperature performance
Technical Specification :
|cSt @ 40ºC||29.5|
|cSt @ 100ºC||5.83|
|cP @ -40ºC||11,500|
|Flash Point, ºC (ºF)||220 (428)|
Handling health & Safety :
Lubricants consisting of highly refined mineral oils with specification additives. In normal conditions of use, this lubricant presents no particular toxic hazard. All lubricants, of any kind should be handled with great care, particularly avoiding can contact with the skin.
Prevent any splashing, and keep away from combustible materials. Store under cover and away from any risk of pollution. Dispose off the used oil correctly; don’t pour down drains, into watercourses or the soil.